I am a certified birth doula with DONA International, childbirth educator, lactation educator, natural birth trainer, essential oil educator and belly binding specialist. I am also the head professional trainer for my Train for Birth workshop. My goal is to educate you on your birth game day play options so you can make knowledgeable decisions about your body, your birth and your baby, to help coach you through your ideal birth game plan to bring your baby across your finish line into your arms with breastfeeding support and transition into your new team family dynamic.
Since the 2020 craze has happened, face to face childbirth education has been extremely limited. Leaving expecting parents struggling to find childbirth education. Babies are still being born during this crazy time of our lives!! Expecting families still need education so they can make the best educated decisions for their life changing experience!! EDUCATE! KNOW! TRAIN!
Since I was young,
I’ve had a passion to help others live a happier life and encourage them to accomplish their goals through action and accountability. Being a Division 1 collegiate athlete and earning a Bachelor’s of Science in Biology has given me life skills to be a leader, coach/train others, encourage others, be punctual, be accountable, use time wisely and learn how to adapt to unwanted situations very fast to change into a positive situation. Here I am teaching VIRTUAL classes to help you prepare for your future life changing experience!
I am willing to HELP educate YOU virtually on my social media accounts @serenitylifedoula. Inviting you to join my FB, IG and TikTok huddle to see what you might be coached and trained on next!!
Healthy Mommy, Healthy Baby, Labor On
Doula Krisha Stats
- Hometown: Pflugerville, Texas
- Relationship: Married 25 years to the love of my life, Rob
- Adult Children: 1 boy, 1 girl “big babies” born vaginally
- Pets: 1 Yorkie named Mobius
- Life’s Passion: To help others
- Attitude: Positive, encouraging, empowering, inspiring, happy, passionate, caring, confident
- Likes: Breakfast dates with my love, natural toxin free living, vegetarian life, essential oils, educating myself, spending time with my family, being athletic with my kids, fishing, scrapbooking, jigsaw puzzles, shopping with my beauty, decorating cakes, training for camp gladiator games
- Dislike: Snakes, snakes, snakes, oh! did I mention snakes?!
- Location: Kennedale, Texas
- Religion: Volunteer Minister for the Church of Scientology
- Elite Athlete: Division 1 volleyball scholarship athlete, Olympic volleyball hopeful, doubles beach volleyball player, 5K/10K runner, Camp Gladiator (CG) camper
- School Education: Bachelor of Science in Biology from Southwest Texas State University
Doula Training & Education
DONA International Certifying Training
Birth Boot Camp Doula Certifying Training
DONA TENS Unit Certifying Workshop
Nick Olow Acupressure for Pregnancy & Labor Certifying Workshop
Spinning Babies Certifying Workshop
CAPPA Lactation Education Workshop
Birth Arts International Aromatherapy for Pregnancy, Birth & Postpartum
Birth Blessings Childbirth Educator Training
Birth Blessings Belly Binding Training
Mamastefit Birth Worker Course
My passion lies with first time moms and women with a heart of an athlete who desire a home or birth center birthing experience. Healthy Mommy, Healthy Baby, Labor On!